Message from the President
I’ve been concerned about Feng Shui industry in Japan and now a great opportunity arises to establish an IFSA chapter in Japan. I place my last glimmer of hope that the correct Feng Shui will eliminate confusion in Japan.
Feng Shui has become a “business” for people who take advantage to make money, giving bad advice and not helping people. This Feng Sui industry has never changed in the past 10 years. We think it is now necessary to change this situation.
We agree with the objectives of the IFSA’s common banner, and we will encourage and assist in the development of the Feng Shui practitioner’s profession globally, in a manner which enhances the image of the Feng Shui profession and fosters the highest standards of Feng Shui competence and practice.
Therefore, we are entitled to exercise full voting rights and all applications submitted are reviewed and answered by the executive committee. If we believe that applicants are not eligible or do not comply with our philosophy, we will not accept them.
The objectives of the Association are to bring together practitioners and organizations under a common banner, organizing Feng Shui research which is useful to the society, developing individuals who can play active roles on the international scene and make international organizations. We’ll devote our efforts to achieve these goals.
Thru Feng Shui research, which is a sublime idea, our aim is to spread Feng Shui among society properly and build transparency of the organization. We are looking for people who can share our vision.
October 28th, 2017
The objectives of the Association shall be to encourage and assist in the development of the Feng Shui practitioners' profession globally, in a manner which enhances the image of the Feng Shui profession and fosters the highest standards of Feng Shui competence and practice, by:
- Uniting the Feng Shui profession and bring practitioners/organizations under a common banner.
- Providing a channel for the exchange of ideas and professional experience among those engaged in Feng Shui practice.
- Developing and publishing original studies and papers; conducting meetings and holding congresses and events with a view to promote the best practices of Feng Shui.
- Undertaking such other activities as may be of general benefit to all members.
- Promoting the profession in those parts of the world where it is still young and helping to establish Chapter Associations.It should do this from a strictly independent position.
- President Kiitsu Yamamichi
- Vice President Hitoshi Kawamoto
- Director Masako Amati
- Auditor Yoshinori Shintaku